View Profile Forest-of-Grey

3 Movie Reviews

Pretty Good

My favorites were the computer and the goat. This is a good series and I can't wait to see other episodes. The last toaster one was GOLD!!!

HAHAHA!

That was funny. I especially loved the holy grail parts. Good job.

Kickass! Sonic rules.

Wow that was awesome! I thought the voices were great especially Shadow. Ith seemed like the real game. The movie was fantastic and now I cant wait for part 2. GO SONIC!!!
However I just couldn't help notice the music was slightly off.

12 Game Reviews

What???

are the titles of the songs!?

pretty good

but i think there should be more power ups and bonuses and different levels, and between levels you should be able to spend points on cool upgrades.

w00t

beat it with only 40 lives!!! i wonder if i can make the high score.

13 Audio Reviews

Great

Great song. This is truly a great composition however the quality makes it suitable for an old Zelda or FF game, which is not a bad thing because 8-bit is awesome . But I can see this as a theme in a SSB game or something.

pretty good

You did a good job of getting all of the riffs right but the bends were messed up at some points which happens with midi so it's not your fault. Overall nice job, but now I want to hear Shamaan's version.

This is probably one of your most badass song yet. The riffs are heavy and the vocals are gnarly as hell.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

haha, thanks man!\m/

Death is but a gateway to a greater dimension,but what is beyond that is not of my knowledge.

28, Male